My official weigh in for this week is: DOWN 8/10ths of a pound. Minus 0.8 That puts my weight today at 210.8.
I was down to 209.0 on Monday, but I'm OK with 210.8. Wednesday is typically my heaviest day of the week for some reason. Also, I noticed way back near the beginning of this 'trek to fit' that typically I will go down over a pound in a day then bouce back up most of that pound, then begin to lose a little every day until I am back to that low weight. This process usually takes 4 days or so.
I was very excited to see 209 on my scale! I've never seen a 0 in the middle before!!!! I can't wait to get there again.....should be in a few days, at most. For that matter, I've never seen 210 before!
I'm only about 11 pounds from seeing a change in the FIRST number!!!!
Look out, ONEDERLAND, here I come!!!
I have not forgotten that I promised some goals and plans......I'm still thinking and formulating what will be challenging, yet realistic. I want to push myself but I don't want to become discouraged because I cannot meet my goals.
For this week, however, these are my plans:
1. Drink 8 cups water EVERY DAY
2. Take my vitamins EVERY DAY
3. Walk on my treadmil a minimum of 30 minutes 6 out of 7 days
4. Do not sit at my computer or my desk for more than 30 minute intervals
5. eat ALL my exchanges each day, making sure to weigh and measure everything
6. No unplanned nibbles
7. Spend 2 afternoons helping my daughter (she has 2 big events this weekend)
8. Help out my daughter in law at least one afternoon
9. Finish the reorganization and de cluttering of my office/art room and my kitchen
10. Formulate my plans for increasing my health and fitness over the next year
I will try to remember to come back to this list next Wednesday and let you know how I did.
Ta-Ta.......I'll be back soon!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!