Saturday, October 18, 2008

4th of the 4th

This is a quick and cute little "tag" that I saw on Seashore's blog (http://www.seashorerose.blogspot.com/)

Go to the 4th folder in the pictures file on your computer....choose the 4th photo in that folder.

This is what I found in that spot:



It is actually a photo from my daughter's facebook album, taken this month.

Son (in law) Vinjelu with his son Seth....out for a walk.

If you want to do this, leave a comment here that you are doing it so I can go look at your 4th of the 4th.

Have a good day!

PS. My weight stayed the same after my unplanned indulgences yesterday. whew! Of course, it could show up tomorrow or the next day, yet.

4 comments:

SeaShore said...

Aww! Yours is a really cute picture!

~Crystal said...

Hi, I did the 4th of the 4th on my blog if you'd like to check it out!!

~TMcGee~ said...

That is one adorable baby!

Pheonix said...

AWWW! So cute! Hmm... maybe I'll do this! LOL!